Monday 21 December 2015

Welcome Back!

Hi Everyone,

I am glad to be back after a long rest on travelling. I became busy preparing for my wedding. Then became busy thinking where to stay while saving.

And so, my husband and I decided that I stayed with my parents since the house is near where I work. And my husband is staying with his parents as well in Sta Rosa, since the house is also near to where he's working. Yes, we don't see each other everyday and we don't stay in one house. And for me that is something really difficult.  But like what he always tells me, this is part of our sacrifice to togetherness. And I just hope and pray that it won't be that long.

So, it was great to be back and I hope that you'll continue to read and check out the places that I've been to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment