Monday 21 December 2015

Punto Miguel: Laiya, Batangas

Batangas, for everyone's information, is a place where you can see great beaches and home for great foods. And I am glad that my parents decided to build a house at Calatagan Batangas.

My mom was a true blood BatangueƱo. She was born and raise here. Twice a month my parents visit our house there and even have their vacation for a week or so. I myself witness the beauty of this place and will surely recommend anyone to visit and spend their getaways in Batangas.

Our visit to Punto Miguel Beach Resort was part of our "Thanksgiving Stress free out" in the office held from November 26-27. It was organized by our team and the attendees were off course from the team. I am fortunate to have with me my husband  and this was what we considered our "FIRST TRAVEL" as husband and wife. Everyone was saying that we are like boyfriend and girlfriend. That is why we labeled our relationship as #magjowalang. 

Moving on to our stay at Punto Miguel Beach Resort, the resort was really nice. The sand, though not that fine, was white. The accommodation was quite expensive for small groups but since we were a group of more than 10, the sharing is not that big. The sea was clean and clear. Though we didn't try the water activities that they have, we just stay there and relax. We drink and cherished the moment singing at Jay-r's Ipad. Everyone shared their stories and even cried because of so much happiness. Since the travel was organized in a short period of time, we weren't able to prepare or bring any food. All the food that we ate during our stay were bought at the nearest Savemore branch. These were canned goods, packed foods, ready to eat foods and drinks. We paid Kuya to cook rice for us.

Though I was the first to take a sleep, I was informed and got a lot of positive comments about my husbands attitude towards my colleagues. I knew that he can get along with anyone and this is what makes me proud of him. Also. I invited my sister to join us so that she can travel to other places and even relax for a moment.

The following day, My sister (and her bpyfriend), husband and I decided to go home since my sister got a work in the evening and My husband and I needed to go to the bank to get something. We rode a tricycle going out to the highway and waited for couple of minutes for the jeepney to arrive. We drove from the highway to the nearest bus terminal. The only bus terminal that we found that is travelling from Laiya, Batangas to Cubao was ALPS.

Travel heading home was smooth. We thought that we might not make it to the bank but we did. The bus pass through C5 and that's what made our trip really fast and short. Since we are more than 10 attendees, we only spent less P1000 excluding the gasoline used from the cars of our 2 teammates.

No comments:

Post a Comment